Ordering & Shipping Details
IBEX accepts orders by fax (514‐344‐8827 or 514‐344‐2584), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and telephone (514‐344‐4004 x115 or x114).
Please ensure that the following information is included in your order:
- Name of the person who is ordering and a contact telephone and fax number or email address
- PO number (not required for credit card orders)
- A description of the product you wish to purchase (include Product Name and Part Number if known)
- Method of payment: for credit card orders (VISA / MC only), please provide the full card number and expiration date.
- Shipping address (and billing address if different from shipping address)
- Name of the person who will be receiving the shipment and a contact telephone and fax number. This person will receive tracking information on the date of shipment.
- Your FedEx account number* (or the authorization to prepay and add the shipping cost) Your Federal Tax ID number or VAT number (for customs clearance purposes)
Orders are processed to ship within 5 business days of receipt unless otherwise agreed upon. US‐bound shipments are scheduled for Mondays and Tuesdays only. Overseas shipments are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
* As our product pricing does not include shipping costs, you may provide your own FedEx account number or the authorization to prepay and add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please note that, at the time of ordering, the shipping cost is approximate and any adjustments to the actual cost will be included on your final invoice.
IBEX payment terms are NET 30. All pricing is in US dollars. Payments are accepted by Wire Transfer, company cheque or credit card (VISA or MasterCard only). Credit card payments will be processed at the time of shipment. Where payment is made by electronic transfer, we will not accept deduction of the customer’s own bank charges.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
IBEX shipment terms are EXW, Montreal.
Due to the time‐and temperature‐sensitive nature of our commodities, IBEX products are shipped using Federal Express (FedEx) overnight priority service – ground shipments are not possible. Customers who wish to use a different transporter must originate the pickup with their desired transporter using their own account information and accept full responsibility for the shipment once the package has left IBEX premises.
IBEX products require special packaging and each shipment, regardless of volume, is subject to a $40.00 handling charge.
No shipments will be made to home addresses or PO boxes.
Please note that you may need to pay additional import fees, taxes, brokerage fees, and handling fees to receive your order. These additional fees are not collected or controlled by IBEX. You might also be contacted by your local customs office concerning payment of customs fees, or to receive final delivery of your order. Customs processing of your shipment may cause delays in the delivery of your package. Please make sure you are familiar with your country’s customs process and fee structure before you order ‐so you know what to expect. If delay or jeopardy of the shipment is caused by the customer’s failure to communicate special information or requirements, or to pay additional import fees, the customer shall be responsible for the full cost of the order.
Please visit our website at www.ibex.ca for product information. The following documentation is available online: SDS and product insert for ELISA kits, product inserts for antibodies, SDS and datasheets for enzymes.
Returns are not accepted without prior approval from IBEX and a Material Return Authorization number (MRA#), issued by the IBEX Quality Assurance department. Only unopened products will be considered for a credit, and only upon contacting IBEX within 10 business days of receipt of your purchase.
Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure that the MRA number appears clearly on the outside of the box. Returned products must be received within 10 business days after approval for return, unless otherwise agreed upon.
No credit will be issued if the returned product meets specifications agreed upon prior to shipment.
Attention European Customers
for ELISA kits and Antibodies, please contact TECOmedical AG
Gewerbestrasse 10 • 4450 Sissach • Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0) 61 985 81 00 Fax: +41 (0) 61 985 81 09